HTML Email Newsletter course overview
This course explains how to practically create HTML email newsletters and what to consider when creating email newsletters. In this course we will go through all stages of HTML newsletter creation
Goal oriented approach
Our HTML email newsletter courses are designed to get you started in programming your own HTML Email newsletters. If you have a project or an idea that you wanted to promote using HTML Email newsletter then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to work on your own HTML Email Newsletter.
Learn from HTML Email Designers
DotPeak’s consultants have been implementing professional HTML email newsletter campaigns for many businesses. Those consultants write and teach our HTML Email training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
Who is this HTML Email training for?
This course is for you if you are interested in creating HTML email newsletter for youself or for your customers. This course also helps business owners to understand their HTML Email newsletters.
Our training courses are classroom based, instructor-led and help you learn HTML newsletter techniques.
Requirements for HTML Email Newsletter training
A main prerequisite for this HTML newsletter course is knowledge of HTML and CSS. Our web design course covers most of these prerequisites.
Basics of HTML newsletter
- HTML Tags that can be used
- Can we use CSS?
- Plain text vs HTML
- Adding hyperlinks to eShot
- What level of HTML and CSS can be used?
- Flash for newsletters
- Table vs Div in HTML newsletter
- Creating Rows in Table
- Creating Columns in Table
- Adding margins
- Adding header
- Adding footer
- Adding padding
- Nested Tables
- Dimensions for newsletter
- How to save your newsletters from spam
- Unsubscribe links
- Links to your website
Images in HTML newsletter
- Optimising images
- What kind of images to use?
- Alt text inclusion
- Linking images
Mail clients and their capability
- How to make newsletters work on Outlook
- Display newsletters correctly on MacMail
- Capability of webmails like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail.
- Testing methods before delivery
- Testing in different email clients
- How to fix common problems
Sending out newsletter
- Bulk email clients
- Creating email list
- Sending out email using Outlook or MacMail
- Uploading your design
- Creating an email campaign
- Subscribers list
- Email scheduling
- Results and reports
Projects in HTML Email Newsletter course
Project1: Create 1 column Newsletter
Projec2: Create a 3 column Newsletter