Social Media Marketing course overview
This course explains Social Media Marketing using different techniques for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. In this course you will learn how to find new customers, engage with existing customers, drive sales to your business and promote your brand on social media.
Goal oriented approach
Our social media courses are designed to get you started in marketing your business on social media. If you have a project or an idea that you wanted to promote on social media then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to work on your own social media campaign.
Learn from social media consultants
DotPeak’s consultants have been implementing social media campaigns for different businesses. Those consultants write and teach our social media training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
Who is this social media training for?
This course is for you if you are interested in promoting your or your customers business on social media. This course also helps business owners to understand their social media campaign.
Our training courses are classroom based, instructor-led and help you learn social media techniques.
Requirements for social media training
This course is for complete beginners.
- What is social media?
- Proof of the power of social
- How does social media help businesses?
- Social media habits to avoid
Social media in business
- Understand the current social media landscape
- Case studies and examples of who’s doing it well – and who’s not!
- The challenges and opportunities presented by social media
- Overcoming resistance to change
Planning for Social Media
- Aligning social media with your business plan
- Using social media to establish your identity and your message
- The importance of blogging
- Audience engagement using video
- What to blog about
- Commenting and guest blogging
Twitter in your Social Media campaign
- Getting the best out of Twitter
- Twitter jargon
- Retweets, hashtags and lists
- Twitter tools
- Finding influential users
- Adding a Twitter widget on your site/blog
- Changing your Twitter background
LinkedIn in your Social Media campaign
- Enhancing your profile
- Building connections and recommendations
- Driving traffic with groups and answers
Facebook in your Social Media campaign
- Profiles, groups and business pages
- Developing a Facebook business page
- Making the most of Facebook timeline
- Promoted Posts & Facebook Ads
Google+ in your Social Media campaign
- Your profile and business page
- Using Circles
- +1’s – their impact on SEO
Pinterest in your Social Media campaign
- The power of sharing visuals
- Pinning and repinning
Measuring and monitoring
- What are people saying about you?
- Analytics and stats tools
Developing your social media plan
- Measure the success (or failure) of your current social media efforts
- How do you determine the ROI of social media?
- Crowdsourcing - what it is and how you can use it
- The role of User Generated Content
- How to use social media for enhanced search engine visibility
- Ways to implement the technology internally for improved growth and profitability
- How to get the best out of online video, podcasts, discussion forums, wikis and blogs
- Developing your Key Performance Indicators